At Katie Cox & Co, we excel through our Advisory Services (best business practices) so that you can reach your individual goals and dreams for your business. Planning and preparation is the key to success, and we want you to be successful in all aspects of your life.
Our Advisory is designed to transfer knowledge to you while providing the tools, shortcuts, and expertise that works while keeping you compliant and up to date with the constant changing tax laws. We do this by providing solutions and implementation, evaluating, and executing our best practice strategies for the success of your business.
Our advisory services are meeting one on one between 4-6 hours specific to your situation and are designed to provide the best possible results for your business goals. Some of the items in our advisory is as follows:
- Entity Structure Planning for your Business/Which one is best for your situation
- Tax Planning/Strategizing
- Corporation-LLC Income Strategies
- Cash Flow Planning using your Corporation-LLC
- Business Operations and Documentation/What is needed
- Independent Contractor versus Employee Analysis
- Company Fringe Benefits -Maximize fringe benefits for the owners/officers
- Income shifting to help decrease tax liability/increase retirement
- Retirement Accounts – what is the difference/what is the best for your company
- What is truly a business expense/how to maximize your deductions
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level or are thinking about starting your business, contact Katie Cox & Co to schedule a consultation for our Advisory services. Katie is highly experienced and has a proven track record of working with businesses and helping them identify issues keeping them from their full potential.